Survivalist News Network

A Terrible Tragedy: This Entire Family Died In Their Sleep From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning!

 

Accidental carbon monoxide poisoning killed a single father and his seven children in their one-story Maryland Eastern Shore home, police said.

Lloyd Edwards told The Associated Press that his stepson, 36-year-old Rodney Todd, had bought a generator after the power was shut off to the home in Princess Anne, about 60 miles southeast of Annapolis. Edwards told the AP that the victims included Todd and Todd’s two sons and five daughters.

Continue Reading >>

Thousands in the dark after ice storms cut power lines in US, Canada

Thousands of Americans who have been left without electricity since a heavy ice storm hit last Saturday will continue to be powerless until Friday evening.

According to officials in Michigan and Maine, even that estimate  may be too optimistic, as more snowfall and low temperatures  continue to cause problems for line crews and threaten to prevent  ice from melting off frozen power lines.

Continue Reading >>