Survivalist News Network

A Terrible Tragedy: This Entire Family Died In Their Sleep From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning!

 

Accidental carbon monoxide poisoning killed a single father and his seven children in their one-story Maryland Eastern Shore home, police said.

Lloyd Edwards told The Associated Press that his stepson, 36-year-old Rodney Todd, had bought a generator after the power was shut off to the home in Princess Anne, about 60 miles southeast of Annapolis. Edwards told the AP that the victims included Todd and Todd’s two sons and five daughters.

Continue Reading >>

Graphic Content: Shooter Posts First-Person Video Of Live Television Murder Via GoPro Camera

An individual identified as Vester Flanagan shot and killed TV news reporter Alison Parker and photographer Adam Ward live on air as anchors in the studio watched in horror. Police report that Flanagan later shot himself on Virginia’s I-66 after a police chase.

The incident was being broadcast live on air as it happened.

Continue Reading >>